We provide comprehensive consultancy services on labour law. Long practice and knowledge of labour law issues is additionally backed up by continuous expert cooperation with the media. We share our knowledge with readers of the press and Internet, thus we reach a wide range of recipients and readers who are looking for reliable and professional legal advice.
While cooperating with ARKANA Office, our clients may count on:
- receiving on a current basis opinions on and assistance in drafting documents concerning labour law (work and pay regulations, regulations on works staff welfare fund (ZFŚS), management contracts, non-competition agreements),
- consultancy about concluding and terminating agreements as well as court cases and proceedings concerning restoration to a job, compensation, unfair dismissal, remuneration for working in overtime, mobbing and discrimination,
- consultancy about work organisation processes and company internal structures,
- legal support and consultancy about implementation of quality control standards,
- representation at court in employee disputes.
Thanks to the suggested solutions, we offer companies active assistance in generating additional funds both for the needs of staff and for profitable further operations of the company.